1.8

Check through the reviews on Lexington Law and see if you can find any that speak to their success in removing something major like a short sale, loan modification or charge off-you will not because they cant despite telling you that they have had prior success doing so.

Despite this their sales counselors told me that as a law firm they know the law and look for non compliance from the big banks in order to get negative reports such as mine removed off credit reports. While they do tell you they can't guarantee anything they were quite positive and felt there was a very good chance. This was after I paid for and sent them my latest credit report and they could see that I had no other issues with any of my other credit. Until I went through a loan modification and short sale with both Bank of America and Wells Fargo Bank I had a credit score in the 800's. Both these banks have already paid millions in fines after being found guilty of various mortgage violations so I decided to invest in LL and give it a fair shot.

Initially I paid $99 per month but found they were just reporting any movement on my already good credit which I did not need so I scaled down to $59 per month despite their sales counselor telling me that the higher fee might yield a better result in reporting.

Each month the same thing occurred. LL sends out standard dispute letters without any facts and asks you to check one of 4 boxes which best applies to your dispute-none of which applied to mine. Then 6 weeks or two months later the debtors respond with their standard letters asking you to give them a "detailed explanation of the information you believe is inaccurate". When you let LL know about this they ask you to send them the letters and they then send out another standard response. If you get upset enough they may even elevate some of the responses to Certified but you have to pay more money getting them notarized. I thought they were representing me. Surely as a big law firm they have people who can notarize documents?

So after 9 months with absolutely no positive progress and receiving the third same response from the banks I cancelled my service. They tried again to have me stay saying it takes time but seeing zero forward momentum I knew it was time to stop wasting my hard earned money.

Think about it - 1000 of clients paying $59-99 per month while their legal department sends out standard pre-written letters. They convince you that they are making progress and that it takes time so given a choice of 7 years to have marks like mine removed from my report or what I hope will be a few hundred dollars of paying LL, its easy to take the chance. Save you money-they can't do anything. They know it and they are just making tons of money from their desperate customers hoping to get their life back by improving their once good credit. Its a SCAM!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not recieving services paid for. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lexington law credit repair attorney and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Lexington Law needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lexington law credit repair attorney in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lexington Law.

Had an Experience with Lexington Law?

Comments