Danville, Vermont

If you want to be separated from your money and get nothing for it, you should take a drive down the interstate, roll down your window and toss all of it out at 70 MPH.

They want a big non refundable down payment and monthly installments, and accomplish nothing.

They drag out the process until you have had enough, and leave, upon trying to stop the service they will get you just one more time.

Oh and your big down payment entitles you to supossedly be able to come back on board any time you want, I am not a total fool so I have not tested that one out. It is actually against the law to take money up front for credit repair.

They use the diguise of a club fee, and the fact that once you get your credit restored they will help you get a mortgage. If after reading this you are still compeled to waist your money you can send it to me.:)

Review about: Lexington Law Credit Repair.

Had an Experience with Lexington Law?

Comments

Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States #827005

They tried to make me pay a $300 dollar down payment but id rather file bankruptcy for an extra hundred atleast then il know my money isnt being wasted

There is no down payment... Just a $12 credit report... Maybe that's big??

dmann
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #791282

so, what kind of down payment did they require? I've also heard that you can cancel within 5 days or something like that? So, if you weren't getting the action that you wanted on your credit, how come you stayed?