2.3

Same story as most of the folks here.I went to credit karma to get my credit score, and was told LLF could help it.

I signed up after the rep said most likely 80% of the stuff on my report would be removed in about 6 mo. After 14 mo. ( $99/mo.) only 30% of my credit report had been cleaned, and the things that hurt it the most were not touched. When I called to cancel, they tried up selling me,and didn't want to cancel my account.

I notified my bank to cancel autopay to them. They tried billing me when my card declined their $99 autopay.

I told them that I have a recorded conversation with their rep.assuring me that my account was canceled and I would no longer be billed.(date/time/name of rep.) They then stopped pursuing me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not up front about charges and poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cancellation policy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1400. Lexington Law needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cancellation policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lexington Law.

Had an Experience with Lexington Law?

Comments