A few others have made complaints about speaking with this company.However, they offer an online opportunity to discuss issues via chat on a popular website domain that appears to no longer have security.

Im not sure how secure the chat is but it seems efficient in being able to communicate with the staff 9hrs/5days as i was told.

Although i fall into the senior citizen age group as well as my peers I havent had anything stolen simply by handling everything I do online and not consenting to their automated/pre-recorded phone calls.However, the chat is pretty responsive for AI automated calls.

Review about: Lexington Law Customer Care.

Reason of review: security and privacy are becoming top concerns with users propeling towards e-commerce. .

Had an Experience with Lexington Law?

Comments

Lexington Law - Membership Review from Ocean Springs, Mississippi Lexington Law "I cancelled my account with them back in October and they still continued charging my bank they took $340 out of my bank all at once. Before I signed up..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm - La Mesa - Malpractice The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan, La Mesa, was fined WITH his client by San Diego Superior Court for almost $16,000 and is now fighting a losing battle in the Court of Appeal Case..." Read more Threatened with Jail by Edward Parkes OF Harcus Sinclair Harcus Sinclair "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical for..." Read more Lexington Law - Online Review Lexington Law "A few others have made complaints about speaking with this company. However, they offer an online opportunity to discuss issues via chat on a popular website domain that appears to..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more