A few others have made complaints about speaking with this company.However, they offer an online opportunity to discuss issues via chat on a popular website domain that appears to no longer have security.

Im not sure how secure the chat is but it seems efficient in being able to communicate with the staff 9hrs/5days as i was told.

Although i fall into the senior citizen age group as well as my peers I havent had anything stolen simply by handling everything I do online and not consenting to their automated/pre-recorded phone calls.However, the chat is pretty responsive for AI automated calls.

Review about: Lexington Law Customer Care.

Reason of review: security and privacy are becoming top concerns with users propeling towards e-commerce. .

Had an Experience with Lexington Law?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm - La Mesa - Malpractice The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan, La Mesa, was fined WITH his client by San Diego Superior Court for almost $16,000 and is now fighting a losing battle in the Court of Appeal Case..." Read more Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney - Lawyer Rechtsanwltin Susanne Rohfleisch  Not Honest Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney "This lawyer I used for divorce recently gets me so boiling mad that I have to write this. She lied to me about German divorce law which I then caught..." Read more Ken R Ashworth And Associates - Ken Ashworth is a corrupt liar and thief who should be disbarred! Ken R Ashworth And Associates "I first retained Attorney Ken Ashworth in 2002 to help with business planning for a charity of mine. I retained him a second time in 2008, for further business planning..." Read more McCullough And Mitchell - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS McCullough And Mitchell "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv Alvin Texas - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv Alvin Texas "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more Haband - Ripped Off Haband "Haband took $14 out of my account for a purchase I did not order. My bank charged me a $34 overlimit fee. I asked Customer Service why,S and the woman..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more