I was with lexington law for over 9 months.the only reason i signed up with them was because i thought i was getting a lawyer.

I was trying to get a home and when I went to my lender i was devastated. things that i thought were removed came back. i canceled and they charged me another $99. my lender told me about white jacobs and associates.

I am using them for now and have seen some good progress in only 2 months. Unlike lexington they have real attorneys.

They are also instructing me on other ways to get my credit in line to buy a house....I never spoke to the same person at lexington law.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lexington Law. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lexington Law.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Lawyers category for more informed decision or compare Lexington Law to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lexington Law?

Comments

Lexington Law - Credit Repair Review Lexington Law "Hello, my name is Aide and I was refer to Lexington Law, I been more than gratefull about the services and results I have had with Lexington Law, late history..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - The-McMillan-Law-Firm-Scott-La-Mesa The Mcmillan Law Firm "San Diego attorney Scott McMillan, La Mesa law firm, Michelle Volk, the associate, claimed on his website it was a “leading” litigation firm. The fact is, if “leading” means having..." Read more Ken R Ashworth And Associates - Ken Ashworth is a corrupt liar and thief who should be disbarred! Ken R Ashworth And Associates "I first retained Attorney Ken Ashworth in 2002 to help with business planning for a charity of mine. I retained him a second time in 2008, for further business planning..." Read more Lexington Law - Membership Review from Ocean Springs, Mississippi Lexington Law "I cancelled my account with them back in October and they still continued charging my bank they took $340 out of my bank all at once. Before I signed up..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more