I was with lexington law for over 9 months.the only reason i signed up with them was because i thought i was getting a lawyer.

I was trying to get a home and when I went to my lender i was devastated. things that i thought were removed came back. i canceled and they charged me another $99. my lender told me about white jacobs and associates.

I am using them for now and have seen some good progress in only 2 months. Unlike lexington they have real attorneys.

They are also instructing me on other ways to get my credit in line to buy a house....I never spoke to the same person at lexington law.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lexington Law. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lexington Law.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Lawyers category for more informed decision or compare Lexington Law to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lexington Law?

Comments