i decided i did not want these services and they kept charging my account so i had to cancel my card so they would quit taking my money.if it happens again i will contact bbb and the authorites.at first i agreed to listen to them talking about correcting my credit for 12.95 then after they tricked me into getting my personal information they told me it would cost me $99.00 a month.

i then told them i was not interested and i did not want it.

this firm is the only one i gave my info to so i know they had been taking my money without my permission so i want it stopped now.if i had money to give away i would not have bad credit.and i want my money back sent to me in the mail.

Review about: Lexington Law Credit Repair.

Had an Experience with Lexington Law?

Comments

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #620695

there are people who like to read about situations like this. keep your negative comments to yourself.

The McMillan Law Firm La Mesa Scott McMillan Attorney The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan La Mesa Attorney , www.mcmillanlaw.us 4670 Nebo Drive, was found to be a vexatious litigant. A vexatious litigant is ‘”The constant suer…'" (In re Kinney (2011) 201 Cal.App.4th..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - The-McMillan-Law-Firm-Scott-La-Mesa The Mcmillan Law Firm "San Diego attorney Scott McMillan, La Mesa law firm, Michelle Volk, the associate, claimed on his website it was a “leading” litigation firm. The fact is, if “leading” means having..." Read more Zalkind Duncan And Bernstein - Attorney Review Zalkind Duncan And Bernstein "Attorney David A. Russcol is a Sheister and a Schmack who in his mind thinks that he's worth a pretty penny but just scams money out of hard working people..." Read more Lexington Law - Credit Repair Review Lexington Law "Hello, my name is Aide and I was refer to Lexington Law, I been more than gratefull about the services and results I have had with Lexington Law, late history..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more