Called lexington law last week to see if they could help us raise our credit score quicker so we could advance on purchasing a home sooner than 2-3years.As we signed off on a bankruptsy 7months ago.

They pulled up hubbys credit score for $14.95. The agent informed us that we were great candidates for a rent to own after they wiped out four out standing negative marks on his credit app. He tried selling us 3-4 different payment options to do so. Of course he pushed the $119.00 dollar plan the most.

We were undecided and said we needed to discuss it furthur. He said we had 5 days to decide. We researched LEXINGTON LAW and read more negative then positive about these people so we never went back to fill out anymore info. We never even set up a plan.

Never spoke to anyone again. Just today we find out they went ahead and took out $119.00!! Without our permission. They had to use my husbands electronic voice when he said YES to the credit check payment of $14.95!!

We are beyond pissed. They will be getting a call on Tuesday. As they are not open until then. They are a bunch of SCAMMERS!!

They even took it upon themselves to go ahead and send us a text saying they sent out electronic disputes in regards to three outstanding bills on our report...which is a joke because like we told them a week ago...we just filed BANKRUPTCY so there is nothing on our report that hasnt been wiped off.DONT WAIST A DIME WITH THESE CONS!!

Review about: Lexington Law Credit Repair.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Lexington Law?

Comments

I was just hung up on by a Lexington Law Agent that was trying to get me to pay 14.99 to start the process of cleaning my credit report.I just had my credit report pulled by my credit union two weeks ago and they said there was four marks against me.

Lexington Law rep Rachel said there were eight strikes against me. While she was talking I went to the firstaccessrenttoown.com website. She was trying to get me to pay the 119.00 fee too. I told her that I could pay the website directly and that I was bothered by the fact the website was going to charge me for listings that are free on a google search.

She realized I was researching on the internet while she was giving her Schpeil. She then hung up on me!!! HAHAHA!

Rip off pieces of ***.Nice try!!!