Contact Lexington Law

6% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Lexington Law to Ask about:

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Cancel service”
  • “When i cancelled my service due our invome problems i was told i wasnt going to be charged the cancellation fee, but you guys took money out of our bank for it anyway.”
  • “I have been trying to cancel my service but i cant get intouch with anyone from this firm”

Payments and Charges:

• “I was billed 24.99 2 times 14.99 1 time and 19.99 1 time and specifically told who I talked to on the phone that I did NOT give them permission to take any money at all out of my account , I want all of my money put back into my account now”
  • “Pay a bill”
  • “I need to speak with someone about the charges to my account. I was charged twice this month and was only supposed to be charged once”

Account:

• “About my account”
  • “They took money out of my account too early, and its the wrong amount again.”
  • “Trying to get in my account”

Request for Information:

• “About a unauthorized charge”
  • “How do I log in to chat my credit”
  • “O need a confirmation code”

Refund:

• “Refund”
  • “Reqesting a Refund October 5,”

Cards:

• “Change credit card number”
  • “I already payed and yall took somemoney off my card”

Staff:

• “To cancle.. We no longer need tour services we thank you for your time”
  • “Trying to terminate service and cancel payment of $129 and no answer ir hung up on”
  • “Complaint about services and attitude”

Product/ Service:

• “I want to take myself off the insurance”

Return/ Replace:

• “Return call”

Other:

• “I have a problem”
  • “They took money out without my permission”
  • “Find out information”

About Lexington Law

Top 5 Lexington Law Products

Account, Website

Top 5 Likes about Lexington Law

User friendly website, Professional mannerisms, Did a great job for me, Website, That they did what they said

Top 5 Dislikes about Lexington Law

Poor customer service, Not up front about charges, Did not do what was promised, Unauthorized charges, Not recieving services paid for

Summary

Lexington Law is a general service consumer advocacy law firm, not an online credit repair shop. The company has been in the business since 1991, it has served over 1/2 million clients. The company is the largest network of credit correction attorneys with 22 attorneys across 16 states, and is responsible for the employment of 400+ paralegals/agents. The company offers its services for as low as $39.95 a month and a one-time $99.95 first-work fee, all charged only after that work has been completed. The services of the company are backed by a refund policy, and clients may cancel at any time. The addresses and telephone numbers of each location are available on the web site of the company.

Lexington Law reviews and complaints

Lexington Law is ranked 61 out of 1039 in Lawyers and Legal Services category

Payment Methods

MasterCard

Edit Description
Show

Lexington Law Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Lexington Law to

Legalshield
107 reviews
1.9
Compare

Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.

A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future

Show
Do you have something to say about Lexington Law? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup