1.3

The EXACT situation is happening to us right now. When I signed up I talked to a "John" he said hey if your interested we have this great promotion going on 2 for 1.

I said so both my husband and myself would be 99.95 per month. He said yes except for the one time fee per person for the credit reports and they are 14.99 each person. So I asked no fewer than 4 times what our monthly bill would be. And he stated 99.95.

Well we have been over charged the first month 49.95 and because they took out 2 fees ( one was 99.95 then the 49.95 plus another 14.99 for credit reports) my checking account went into overdraft and we incurred a fee of 28.00. So it's now February and once again they overcharged us again with charging us 99.95 twice. And once again an overdraft fee of 28.00. I tried for 3 days to call and talk to someone but after holding for an HOUR 2 separate times I had to hang up.

I finally got through to speak to someone and she stumbled across her words saying oh they are in the process of refunding the 99.95. Ok good because I have Multiple Sclerosis and the money you took out was to pay my copay for my medication. Then she says well from what I see you OWE the 99.95. I lost it.

I said how can you change your story in a nanosecond? She said well we have to listen to your phone conversation and go from there. I said fine you do that because John never stated the 2 for 1 was only for the first month. But a supervisor will call you within 24-48 hrs.

And SURPRISE no phone call so Last night I sat on hold for 45 minutes waiting to talk to someone finally get through to be told a supervisor should be calling you tomorrow ( which is today 2-15-17) and no calls as of 2pm. But we finally received the 49.95 refund only took almost a month) and if we want to have the credit report company refund our 14.99 we have to submit our bank statement ( we did that 2times already) PLEASE BEWARE AND RECORD YOUR CONVERSATIONS IF YOU DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM. I still do not have my medication because of their overcharging us once again. I cancelled our membership.

And asked now you cancelled both my husband and myself?

Of yes you are both cancelled? Well come to find out ONLY MYSELF was cancelled because she didn't tell me that my husband has to cancel his own,when he called (after holding for an hour) they said ok your pro rated charges are 24.95.) I about came undone!!!!!

Review about: Lexington Law Credit Repair.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

South Paris, Maine, United States #1298855

i cancelled their credit repair services told them i could not afford 119.95 to be taken i said cancel it now they took out their 14.99 and 119.95 and sent my bank account into over draw. told them icould not afford this at this time and was told to call back in the future if i changed my mind. now i want my money back

Please watch your account. My husband and I cancelled their service over 6 months ago and they are still charging us.

I had to dispute the charges at the bank and let my bank handle it. They also started hitting my account 4-6 times a month.